The walls are produced using a high level of skills and engineering and they are reapeatedly tested and need to pass pressure, visual and construction checks in order to assure a good quality.
We are dedicated to provide the best tennis walls in the world and this can only happen with great and proffesional employees, that's why 40% from our team members have university degree. We take pride in our work so we give exceptional results.
The Tennis Walls are built using a revolutionary material produced in Germany by our supplier Heytex, called Double Wall Fabric. Heytex Double Wall is a three-dimensionally woven structure whose two base fabrics are interlinked with numerous spacer threads. Since each spacer thread has got the same length they define the maximum distance between the two base fabrics.
Depending on air pressure inside, a structure with a continuously variable degree of hardness is produced with ajustable rebound effect. HEYTex double-wall fabric is provided with an airtight coating so it is extremely stable and resistant even to very high air pressure.
Below you have some strong key points of our products:
- Mobile semi-permantent set up air wall
- Multiple use for other sports like football, handball and volleyball
- Inflatable full flat construction which is airtight glued
- Adjustable rebound effect by changing air pressure (distance = 1,0 mtr - 15,0 mtr)
- Adjustable rebound effect by changing the angle of the wall (height is 0,0cm - 50cm)
- Usable for amateurs and professionals
- Any size is possible, from garrage doors to full cover of a sport hall wall
- Orientation lines like net height and or hitting spots in contrast glued on wall
- Colour options or possibilities: Blue, Black, Grey, White, Orange, Red, Green
- Easy connection to fix wall
- Tennis wall can be used on both sides with simmilar play characterstics
- Weight is approximately 2,5kg per square meter
- Tennis wall has a protection layer on the bottom in order to increase the lifetime of the product after intensive use